Sunday 4 September 2011

Random stuff

The other day I came across a few random screen shots/conversations I've had in my time on PKR. A couple really stood out so I figured I'd share them with you. Some of you may remember a shortstacker/fish by the name of AACanWinSometimes, if you've ever spent anytime at the table with him you'll probably be aware of how 'vocal' he was. Most of his chat involved complaining about the various set ups he encountered and how rigged the site was. The hand below most likely only enforced these views.


Here's a convo I had with some random railer, I may have actually posted this in the blog before but I can't be assed to check if I have.


I'm hoping to put in some serious volume (by my standards) this month as I didn't play a huge amount last month, anything around the 50k mark and I'll be happy, this figure isn't going to be set in stone as I'm going to put the emphasis on playing quality poker so if I feel that I'm not playing well or in the right frame of mind I'll quit the session. I've put in around 6.5k hands so far and at the moment my September graph is going in the right direction. Hopefully the run good will continue.


1 comment:

  1. I remember AACanWinSometimes very well - and yes, always bleedin' complaining about this, that and t'other. He hated losing any hand really and always helpfully let the table know how pissed off he was.

    ReplyDelete