Friday 31 December 2010

Sick hero call

Here's of the funniest hands I've had recently, it was only for 20bb's but what made it so funny is that it was the only hand the donk played at the table, he sat down, posted the blind, lost and left. Obviously I was very worried by his donk shove on the flop, luckily I had a GS draw and using some complexed mathematics I figured out I had the right odds to draw to my straight and made the call. Suprisingly I was already ahead (by quite a way).


Seat 1: swago20 ($296)
Seat 2: Rhymenoceros ($400)
Seat 3: DONK ($80)
Seat 4: WongaMan ($484)
Seat 5: TheGSpot ($152)


Dealt to WongaMan

Preflop: (Pot: $6)

CHECK DONK
RAISE WongaMan, to $12
FOLD TheGSpot
FOLD swago20
FOLD Rhymenoceros
CALL DONK , $8

Flop: (Pot: $26)


BET DONK , $68
CALL WongaMan, $68

Turn: (Pot: $162)

River: (Pot: $162)

Showdown:

SHOWS DONK

SHOWS WongaMan

WongaMan wins the pot of $163

No comments:

Post a Comment