Thursday 30 December 2010

End of year ramblings

I've been pretty lazy about blogging recently, I even missed the perfect opportunity for some kind of werid Wongaman/Santa photoshop. I keep meaning to post some funny hands but always end up forgetting. Earlier this month I put some WONGA on some random Euro site as sometimes on PKR there aren't enough games over 1/2 running (partially due to so many regs refusing to start games, you know who you are). I've managed to triple my roll on the site in a little over 4k hands playing 1/2euro.........obviously running really badly as I should have quadrupled it.

This is one of the funnier hands I've had on the site, I guy was playing very erratically and couldn't value bet very well which makes his range very polorised when he overbet shoves the river.

PLAYER1 ($209)
ME ($405)
 
PLAYER3 ($200) 
PLAYER4 ($208)
 
PLAYER1 posts (SB) $1
ME posts (BB) $2

Dealt to
ME

fold,
PLAYER3 raises to $4
fold,
ME calls $2

FLOP:
($9)
ME checks
 
PLAYER3 bets $8
ME calls $8

TURN:
($25)
ME checks
 
PLAYER3 bets $24
ME calls $24

RIVER:
($73)
ME checks
 
PLAYER3 bets $172 (AI)
ME calls $172
ME shows



PLAYER3 shows


ME wins $414 


I'm going keep updating the blog throughout the next couple of days. 
  
After a very good November, December got off to the worst possible start, I've not put in a huge amount of volume due to Christmas and being very inefficient at present shopping, but I have managed to get unstuck for the month with a nice heater over the last few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment