Sunday 28 November 2010

Luckboxed another MTT

I decided to give PKR's new prestige tournament ago, the result was pretty pleasing. As per I ran really hot, the first time my tourney life was on the line was when UTG limped I shoved AQs for 15bbs, everyone folds, UTG snaps with AK, I obviously flop a Q. The most significant hand after that was when I flatted an EP open with 99, called a Cbet on an 8 high board and proceeded to turn top set. The PFR then CRAI on when I bet the turn, he had QQ and bricked off.


HU didn't last for too long, the final hand was I shoved J7o from the BTN (effective stacks 10bbs) and spiked a 7 against A4o.

I've played a fair bit of cash this month, 90% at 2/4 with a little 3/6 and 5/10 thrown in. I'm really happy with the results but somewhat disapointed in my play over the last week or so. I've been struggling to concentrate and have made a fair few mistakes.

2 comments: