Thursday 4 August 2011

Wongadunce and Variance

Last month got me thinking about the variance in poker, I only finished down 4 BI's for the month however with all my looses at 2/4 and 5/10 winning lots of BIs at 1/2 wasn't really going to make much difference. The result was a month in the region of -10k. This was exaggerated by me playing like a moron for the last few days of the month, I can think of several BIs which I lost purely down to tilt, not to mention all the other less obvious mistakes I must have been making.


Anyway back to the variance bit, I decided to go though my HEM and have a look at how some of the other regs on PKR were doing, obviously the sample sizes aren't great but it was still pretty interesting to see how well/badly some are doing EV wise.

Here are some 'run good regs'



And now the run bads :(


2 comments:

  1. oh go on pls label those graphs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. james, im pretty sure you're graph 2 in the rungood regs section

    ReplyDelete