Wednesday 29 June 2011

5k hand fail.................again

Yesterday was pretty shitty I played 5k hands mainly because I was trying to get unstuck. In the process I managed to almost bust my other Euro site roll playing some random at HU 2/4euro. I'm pretty sure I had an edge Vs the guy but during our first session after loosing 3BIs or so in pretty standard spots I started playing like retard. At this point there is no way I had an edge, especially with the momentum going his way (this is where tilt kicked in and I couldn't stop playing him). I ended up playing him later in the evening where I lost more, this time I was happy with how I played. He ran pertty hot in the second session with his AA Vs my JJ in a 4bet pot on a Ten high board, set over setting me and hitting two pair with QTs in a 3bet pot Vs my KK.

Hopefully I'll learn from this, it's also made me aware of how much I need to improve my HU game (particularly in adjusting to different players), so if you see me sitting at a 2/4 table you should jump at the chance to play Wongafish HU.


Here's a shout out to RCHLFRMRNDS who has requested that I put up a rollerblading video. The editing and picture quality's not great but it's a banger of a section. Enjoy.

2 comments: