Monday 9 May 2011

Stuck, rostucko, restucko, rostucko

Sorry about the lack of updates, I know everyone is desperate to know what Wongaman has been up to. The answer is not much besides poker and enjoying the good weather. I've managed to get the year off to a reasonable start, last month wasn't great but Febuary and March were both pretty good. This month started very well, but the run good came to a very abrupt during my first session today where I managed to drop 2.7k very quickly. After quitting all my tables, I went for a rollerblade at a nearby skatepark with some mates which helped de-tilt me.

The second session of the day was much better, I managed to win back the majority of what I'd lost pretty quickly. After a romantic dinner with my flat mate I rejoined the tables where got myself re-stuck at -2.2k, I stuck with it and finally got back into the green. I was really pleased about this given how horrifically I ran in all in EV today.

No comments:

Post a Comment