Saturday 19 February 2011

Poker is hard sometimes

Had a heavy one last night, so I was pretty happy to have a very stress free 225 hand session, I can't really complain with how it started. All in pre w/QQ Vs AK at 2/4, I hold, at the same time I get in with the 2nd NFD and overs on a 9 high board against QQ, as Wongaman runs hot I obviously turn my flush. I played for another 45min during which I managed to stack the great Thor O at 5/10 where due to my sick laggy image he stacked off with QQ on a J high board in a 4bet pot Vs my AA.

/Cheer.

2 comments:

  1. We need to think of a new word for players who are not bad, but just not good either... lol

    Baverage? Break Ugly? Gloosers?

    I think I could create a whole new post about the subject of average players.. lol

    ReplyDelete