Monday 24 January 2011

Blogging Wars

Everyones favourite slowroller Thor O made a brief appearance at the tables this week, he didn't take kindly to my lighthearted dig at how he never updates his blog or maybe it was my spamming, anyway I'm now on his ignore list. So Thor if you're reading this please unblock me.


I've been putting in some really long sessions over the last week or so, this is partially due to the fact that I've been trying to play a lot of 5/10. As decent 5/10 games don't run too often, when I do get a seat on one I'll try to stay at the table for as long as possible. The month's going ok, breaking even at 5/10 and making some WONGA at $2/4 and 1/2euro. All-in EV wise I'm up a fair bit for the month, but I don't feel like I'm running particularly hot as I've suffered my fair share of coolers and suckouts. See below.


Grabbed by Holdem Manager
NL Holdem $10(BB) Replayer
SB ($214)
BB ($1,176)
UTG ($1,000)
Hero ($1,239)
CO ($1,267)
BTN ($547)

Dealt to WongaMan


fold, Hero raises to $30, fold, BTN calls $30, SB calls $25, BB raises to $140, Hero calls $110, fold, fold

Flop: (Pot: $345)

BB bets $230, Hero raises to $1,099 (AI), BB calls $806 (AI)

Turn: (Pot: $2,250)

River: (Pot: $2,250)
 
 
Showdown:
 
SHOWS WongaMan

SHOWS BB

BB wins the pot of $2,409

I obviously should have 4 bet pre to protect my hand. Hands like this aren't helping me to get out of my 5/10 rut. Thankfully 2/4 is funding my 5/10 shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment